Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Forgive me I haven't called ES but what's with the money

The truth is its managements job to push the sp not sit back and take individual calls and explain to each one instead of doing your job.

It's never the management's job to push SP. Even with Teck or Starbucks, CEO is there to make money for the company. They are there to run the company as it supposed to.

Whereas, CUU is a junior mining company, there is not purpose for the company to push SP unless you're planning to go to raise funds from the public.

As for what their job is suppose to be, Elmer has brought SC through FS and was able to have Teck on board and willing to finance us on our behalf.

It's meaningless to distribute dividends at this stage. Even the $10 million before, I don't think it was neccessary to distribute a what? 2.5 cent back.

As for Arizona, I'm sort of with you on this side, I haven't looked into it a lot yet but it's too early judge IMO. Honestly, don't mind having the buyout and spinning this off like another lottery ticket.

New Message
Please login to post a reply