Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Forgive me I haven't called ES but what's with the money

Just got off work, thanks Prospekt...I might further add....Shaft Creek is far from swiss cheese. Shaft Creek is less than 5% explored....Elemer has stated that you could drill for 10 years and keep proving it up. Somewhere you have to decide enough and get mining.

As for us Youngmoney, to upgrade the BFS....we can not.....we can not do anything but sit back and watch.....we gave "ALL" control to Teck.

As for any other drilling for the future years to come.....we can not tell Teck where or when to drill.

We can only trust in Teck`s values as a respectable company.

I am sure we are not going to get low balled.....Last time I spoke to Elmer which was about 2 weeks or so. " he (ELEMER) just got over his cold"...I asked him...."Do you have a number in mind, what the buyout price would be? Now Elmer I know you can`t tell me but all I want to know is,,,,do you have a number in mind?"

He told me " YES, but that number will change once we get the drill results"

Like others have said...we can speed up the ball right now if we wanted.....we can find a suitor for Teck now....but what will they offer us?

The only thing anybody has to go by now is the BFS....and keep in mind, who ever buys us out. Will only have 25%.

New Message
Please login to post a reply