Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Forgive me I haven't called ES but what's with the money

IMO this play is still like a game of chess, Teck will know pretty soon if not already what the 2013 drill results proved up, so will CUU. Both parties will hopefuly have re-done their sums and worked out what they believe their fair market value for 25% of SC now is.

No revised BFS will be required, the first we will know if something is happening between CUU & Teck will be a proposed offer to sell our 25% to Teck being announced. IMO this won't happen until we have a solid back-up plan i.e. a signed and sealed offer from a 3rd party. The trouble with that way forward is who will provide such an offer until they know what their potential future partner and majority holder (Teck) plan to do with SC.

We really are between a rock and a hard place, there are so many influencing factors play here, copper price, exchange rate, global economics, however if Teck follows their normal business model they will want to secure the other 25% of SC and control this one 100%. They can develop and mine SC at their pace and in line with their copper portfolio requirements.

I'll still hold on until the end as I've no intention to sell any CUU at a loss. I'll happily move more over to TFSA and RRSP if required in 2014.

Cheers

Max

New Message
Please login to post a reply