Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Forgive me I haven't called ES but what's with the money

If you were to speculate, "play the odds", how will this play out:

Yes, definitely with A)Sucessful FROO with Teck

In 5 to 10 years, what will Copper demand look like compared to now? Teck needs to develope their copper output now to capitalize on this future demand. What other attractive projects does Teck have in its pipeline that are in safe jurisdictional districts with governments that are not going to raise taxes on them to unreasonable levels or nationalize them outright? Mexico just raised minining taxes up 7% and that sets a precedent for all South American countries to follow suite.

So when you add up all these factors, having a huge potential mine in Canada with a stable government and skilled workforce makes much more sense to develope first. IMHO, we will be taken out within a year from now if not sooner! There will be no phase 2 or 3 before we are gone! My 2 cents.

New Message
Please login to post a reply