Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Forgive me I haven't called ES but what's with the money

If i was Teck i would try to tripple the value of schaft creek, this way our 25% will go for a lot more money, teck will have an operator and their 75% will be worth huge money based on how much our 25% will sell for. Teck wants the numbers out asap. They dont need the EA first before making a decision if they will turn this into a mine.

On the other hand, Teck maybe trying to find the edge of the minerialization and get the same core samples CUU got. That is really all we need to improve our NPV.

Then offer CUU a buyout and depending on the size of the buyout if Elmer and Ernesto will take it. It just might be Teck`s plan to get CUU as cheap as possible after the Fording deal.

Then Teck can make a phase 2 drill plan and make swiss cheese out of Shaft Creek after we are gone. Heck maybe even make a phase 3 drill plan to lure in a major player and increase the value "after" Teck has control of it. If not we could be waiting here for longer than many would like.

I guess what I am trying to say.....there are many possibilities on what Teck COULD do.I am going to stick to what Teck and Elmer said and wait for the phase 1 drilling and HOPE that the drill samples were a bit more than just so so...hopefully better minerialization and Teck makes a production decision.

New Message
Please login to post a reply