Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Forgive me I haven't called ES but what's with the money

To add further to what Foxyroller said, I can also say that I have met Senior E. one time and I can say also that he is a very smart and astute businessman. He does have alot of fingers in many pies but he is also not going to just accept a lowball offer for SC just to reduce his risk on the other ventures he is involved with! He knows what SC is potentially worth and if this drilling season proves it out we can expect that only a reasonable fair offer will be accepted whether from Teck or someone else.

If I were Teck I would think long and hard about just getting rid of us with a fair offer. After all they did get 75% of SC for next to nothing. As far as waiting years for this to play out... I don't think so imho. EE, ES and the rest of mangement wants out at a reasonable offer. As ES has said many times - after this drilling season they will be able to put a value on our portion of SC and shop it around. Either Teck bites or someone else will.

New Message
Please login to post a reply