Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Why are you afraid to call? Have you ever called ? You got nothing to lose even if you don't believe a word he says, I thought you would call and maybe get a better understanding of it by asking the questions you ask here all the time and pass it onto us since you might have a different take or I misunderstood. Like I said it's more than likely Teck have completed all the work but Elmer and the third party haven't signed off on it until the Laird JV meeting where Teck has to let the shareholders know if SC is Economical or not. They have to let the shareholders know this month and I believe the meeting is in the next couple if weeks.CF wants a production decision form Teck if they don't want to pony up the money they want in a buyout,EE and Elmer know it's the next best thing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply