Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Im really thinking Elmer is making things look more ''foggy'' than they really are, on purpose. What I dont get is the motive! Is there really a master plan or is he only acting like there is one is the million dollar question... I have an old friend whos a fantasist. He has a kind heart and I know him since we were 4 and we have a very nice relationship but he simply cannot contain his need to lie or tint reality to the purpose he wants to achieve every now and then... When you dont really know him there is no way you could tell (!), he could be a master salesman or else, he s got strong social skills and easily make friends. But with time you know when he puts the cassette tape on and you take notice accordingly. 

He can make things look like there is something really big going on and hes at the center of it all, when in fact it could be just him gettin drunk in his basement. If you watched (or read) Life of Pi I guess you can give some credit in believing so we all have a better time when we get together and he feels the itch to throw you a few curve balls since there is no bad intention or money involved. There is a line he would nt cross either, like frauding his friends on some project that does nt exist. 

The bottom line is we would nt be friend if his lies would have affected our true relationship, there is a line that cannot be crossed when it comes to money, wife and relatives... I dont think I have that confidence in Elmer, and I am not comfortable keeping the relationship going with CUU. Im really just here to get even and I feel deep shame in still having money tied up to CUU. I hold at the cost of being lied and manipulated with no remorse every single time this darn company finds acceptable... 

New Message
Please login to post a reply