Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The post by cbew sums up my opinion on Elmer and I have issues with the way he has promoted this stock in the past.  I know of two investors who invested their life savings thinking there was tremendous upside here based on the promotion that was occuring in 2011 to 2012. One of them was Metacomet who passed away about 3 years ago very bitter about the turn of events. The other I haven't heard from for a number of years and assume they've moved on.Obviously investing your life savings in a penny mining stock is a big risk but they got swept up in the hype. I still see people post about the mining district concept as if it has value for the share price(it doesn't until it's proven by drilling). It's been more than 4 years since the JV was signed and it's time for Elmer to deliver, not talk.

New Message
Please login to post a reply