Free
Message: Re: Fluoroborate Salts.... the new "Salt of the Earth" as applied to Lithium battery electrolytes?

To  be honest, if I had anything resembling "Discretionary Funds" then I would probably fork over a little money investing in Electrovaya.  If they don't obtain a big sliver of the overall EV market then they still have their foot in the door in a number of different niche markets, fork lifts possibly being the least important one, but still nothing to sneeze at!  I still get PRs and emails via the Press Infomation Office at Electrovaya, so I am still on their mailing list.  Looks like they have come a long ways since the old, old days when Electrovaya even promoted their own development of a small battery powered car and afterwards got into that mess in Europe.  I believe the bought a plant in Germany, is that right.  It has been too many years and my memory isn't that good, but it looked like such a sure thing at the time, so obvious... but it was a temporary disaster.  I am glad they have managed to recover and begin to prosper.  I believe your investment will have ultimately a very nice ROI.  My guess is that it is still very much a family business on the technical side as well as the marketing.  Right?  Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply