Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Oct 26, 2007 08:09PM

The very suggestion that Jim Turley accept $1.00 a year is an insult. In my opinion, stating that he had "a big dog to feed" is the very same as saying, "I have a family and living expenses with which to contend." If you stop to consider the fact that he has moved into an area that is extrememly expensive in order to accept the CEO position, you might understand more clearly where he was coming from. Personally, I thought there was NOTHING wrong with his choice of words because that is his personality.

Perhaps you would prefer the personality of a stiff-necked senior gentleman in a 3 piece business suit and tie. Would all the trimmings create a better, more innovative leader for us?

There are very few men that have the contacts that Jim Turley has, not only in this country, but around the world.

As far as his "I don't know" response to the question of raising the share price, I see that as an honest answer as opposed to the tap dancing with the "on the other hand" we may...........and then again we might..........." I've certainly heard enough of that tripe in my lifetime.

Jim Turley is a real "find" and as far as I'm concerned, we're extremely fortunate to have him.

Oct 27, 2007 07:55AM
Oct 27, 2007 11:06AM

Oct 27, 2007 02:46PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply