Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Cherry: For Twenty years PTSC has had ideas.... Wolf
Oct 26, 2007 08:09PM
Oct 27, 2007 07:55AM
Oct 27, 2007 11:06AM

Oct 27, 2007 02:46PM

Wolf,

Not even for a minute did the thought cross my mind that you have "gone over to the dark side". You have worked too hard on our behalf for anyone to doubt your commitment to Patriot as an investment. I am wondering if this long haul has taken it's toll on you.

It must be very difficult for people, such as yourself, who have had a considerable amount of control and power running large corporations, to sit on the sidelines and wait for others to make decisions that affect you to such a huge degree. Having never been in this position, maybe I should not be putting my two cents in, but I don't see what can be done at this point, until we have a decision from Judge Ward.

If some of you have constructive, practical ideas, I would hope that our management team would consider them.

We are all investors in this company. Our common bond is our desire to see this baby grow up and take its place, front and centre on the world stage. Right?

Goodnight ... Take care.

Cherry

New Message
Please login to post a reply