Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: opty / NO ASSUMPTIONS - Re: Apple Buys MMP license - Where's the PR?!

Laurie and others have encouraged all to read the court filings. It appears you've been unwilling to do so based on your response. There is no assumption about the Apple MMP license, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize it.

Why would the license require renegotiation? Unless Apple has conspired with TPL to defraud PTSC, Apple has done their part. I haven't seen any filings that implicate Apple in such a way. What TPL did with the money is not Apple's concern. There would be no renegotiation required. The cow is already out of the barn on Apple.

If the transaction is a matter of litigation between the MMP partners, in what way would that affect Apple? TPL had the right to sell the license per PTSC's agreement with them. Apple paid for the licenses. From the filings I've seen, PTSC has not pursued any retroactive injunctions on licensing efforts, so with the license being signed before the court case was filed, your questions seem to already be answered. PTSC is simply seeking proper allocation of the license fee.

If my company signed a license with the most valuable company in the world, and arguably the most recognizable and iconic tech company in the world, YOU BET I'd issue a PR about it! Instead, our BOD lines their pockets, and PR's us about their frustrations.

Sep 22, 2011 01:22PM

Sep 23, 2011 02:39PM
Sep 23, 2011 02:50PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply