HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

If $3.55 wasn't the bottom today then some type of a bottom should be reached in the first part of next week. Certain technicals, like the 200 day moving average line, have been compromised recently and the probability for the continuation of further quick weakness does exist, so I think a wait and see attitude will be best for now until an exact bottom is a certainty.

I believe NOT will enter an arena of some serious hand to hand combat with the short interests which mainly are the hedge funds and possibly a banking division. Doing battle with them will be value oriented concerns and some serious followers of the 200 day moving average line theory that will continue to be buyers and Bollinger Band followers who are always waiting for the right conditions to step in.

On Tuesday of this week the 200 day average gave way to the downside by breaking below the 4.40 level. With a last sale of 3.77, the short interests feel that an important milestone has been passed insuring them of more profits but believers in the rules of 200 day average theory see the breaking of the ascending average quite differently, they see it as a buying opportunity.

The Bollinger Band followers which I am sure some savy funds are part of will be in there buying size if lower prices arrive. If the position of the lower band of the Bollinger Band is completely breached by Monday's or Tuesday's trading ranges their buy orders will be called into the exchange floor. A guess at the location of Monday's and Tuesday's lower Bollinger Band line is 3.94 and 3.90, respectively. The funds have already been alerted to this possible event as the great majority of today's range was beneath that lower band at 3.94. Primers are available on Bollinger Bands by searching the web as are the 200 day moving average line buying and selling conditions.

The last time NOT's daily range was completely under the lower Bollinger Band was the last week in April when it hit 3.40. Following that day the stock drifted higher and stabilized for about 20 days or so until the 200 day average line was penetrated earlier in this week.

NOT's shares have been generally lower over the last three months. I see the battle ending favorably next week and bringing a halt to the recent trending weakness.

The best of luck to all Noront shareholders next week.

Jun 01, 2008 07:53AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply