HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: One Simple Question was $3.55 the Bottom? *answer to question

Re: One Simple Question was $3.55 the Bottom? *answer to question

posted on May 31, 2008 06:49AM

We dont need little people like you in here to put others down and report useless violations.

Perhaps the so-called chief should follow his own philosophy. What I would like to know is what you mean by little people?

Do you mean in physical stature, or are you referring to something a little more insulting and ominous?

None of us on this forum are perfect. I would strongly suggest you take a good look in the mirror before you throw any stones.

For a person to rave about pumping what are you doing with this?

Noront is a Good Paper and it will go UPUP in the long term everyone knows this, and that Noront Paper will be GREAT in the coming years to come

Pump and slap. I see. First you pump the play to make nice nice and then you slap in the face with belittling. Great stuff. We could really use your input here. Give us a break.....Don

Jun 01, 2008 07:53AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply