HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: One Simple Question was $3.55 the Bottom? * Problem in NOT Page

Re: One Simple Question was $3.55 the Bottom? * Problem in NOT Page

posted on May 31, 2008 02:23PM

I have never said anything bad about NOT and do NOT intent to but in all fairness,nobody and i mean nobody knows where the SP will be in two weeks. Just like MJ pretending he actually knew NOT was going down. He had no clue.

RN can surprise us all also and this thing can fly at any moment!

But if you are playing with all your share instead of a core position,i suggest that you stay close to a computer from 9.30 to 4.00pm,the risk you take by gambling by selling and buying lower is ENORMOUS AT THIS STAGE.

And there will be that one time after a HALT AND MARK MY WORDS that the news will be so great that for ANYONE tthat played this stock,you will be left standing in the wind and might lose and enormous amount of share by beeing caught on the sideline!

Imagine after a halt with what we already have and we find the motherload......the spike up after that will be impossible for some people to buy!

Good luck all!

Jun 01, 2008 07:53AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply