HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: One Simple Question was $3.55 the Bottom? /Baba

Hey, Joe, you're apparently playing the "buy" half of the "game" already. And if NOT ever has another run up (which we assume is more of a "when" than an "if"), you can play the other half.

Don't be modest, Joe, sounds like you probably know the game quite well!

For my own part, being a very long time holder (5-6 years), I sold about half my shares way back when the stock started its run; figured it was another head fake, and would come down as fast as it went up, so at least I was going to lock in a profit (which I did, but sold at something like $1.50 -- who knew?!). So I figure I'm holding the balance for the duration and see what RN and the boys can do.

This stock is very good for traders - pretty decent volume, so you can buy and sell easily enough, tremendous volatility, and many shareholders who are playing with emotion. And, lest no one be surprised, there are likely several traders who post here on a regular basis, and, like Seinfeld would say, "NOT that there's anything wrong with that."

Jun 01, 2008 07:53AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply