HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: One Simple Question was $3.55 the Bottom? * Problem in NOT Page

Good system, so long as you are disciplined. I like to use no more than 20% of total shares for trading (haven't done it with NOT, but I wish I had). If you hate the idea of using currently owned shares, then, if you think we're near a low, and you have some buying power, go in and buy the trading shares. Then you need to divorce the two share pools, so you can root for the core shares, even though you might have missed out with the traders.

If after selling your traders, the stock comes back down, but doesn't hit your programmed re-buy price, here's another twist - as the stock goes up, wait till the urge to buy more with your trading dollars becomes overwhelming, then, SELL a few of your core - 9 times out of 10, the overwhelming urge to buy more is a signal the stock is about to drop!

By the way, all very much easier said than done. Good luck!

Jun 01, 2008 07:53AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply