Free
Message: Re: I realize I will be a target for some, but I believe we need

You are no target but I do offer a different perspective.

There is no telling exactly when EDIG will make its move. We all know that.

You're thinking 12-24 months and it could be next week because we all know that the wheels have been set in motion for over a year and we now have an entire year of very positive results with details of MORE to follow shortly.

It appears EDIG is going to release numbers on a quarterly basis, as opposed to each individual settlement, as it not only prudent but more impressive to view this as a quarterly growth phenomenon. I think that is wise, as it is the big picture the market really considers.

We will likely see another record quarter with improved numbers. There are some new eVU aspects that have, until recently, not really been talked about and most of us remain in the dark regarding that.

And new partnerships, as in more than one? That is very much of interest. That could be the next wild card....or we could have a blow out settlement that ignites the pps...many options are now on the table...very positive ones.

Then there will be, what I believe is, the centerpiece for next year, the new list of infringers, by which we will be able to better gauge the coming fiscal year's growth aspects.

The investing public has no idea of any of these numbers yet and have not reacted to them.

Who knows, with the revelation of events and news, the Polis group could decide to raise their stake from just under 10% to 15% or more...what would that do to the pps?

There are all sorts of factors we will be dealing with and most, if not all, look quite positive going forward.

And, by the way, if "to the moon" comments by many took this to 24 before, then I'm not adverse to another moon shot. If thousands of investors flock here with the idea that a small company in a big growth phase is upon us in an otherwise bleak market, so be it. Why would you prefer to sit at .165 with the MMs squeezing the pps all day long when a scenario of more investors getting excited at the prospects of EDIG going from losses to maybe a $25 million or $50 million company that is profitable, could be our real story over the next year or two?

Heck, there's a lot more to get excited about here than most other wall street stories currently.

Because the pps did not react to a PR that provided little in the form of information to what we already knew via the pacer filings is no reason to bow our heads...pardon the pun.

I think the next 2 weeks will be very informative as well as positive for our investment.

Do not BOW your heads but be happy that EDIG is about to announce a turn around year with prospects of more to come. (pardon the pun again-lol)

Mar 17, 2009 12:01PM

Mar 17, 2009 12:05PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply