Free
Message: Re: I realize I will be a target for some, but I believe we need DB-richardo

I too doubt we will see $24.50 but that doesn't mean it can't happen, regardless of how remote the chances are.

It was just as remote back then for a penny stock to make that move. In fact I remember some bashers saying EDIG would not participate in the wild market swings we witnessed with many other issues when it peaked at $3.74 and came back down to a buck...but lo and behold...which is my point.

The market may be very different today, the times may be very different too but stocks still go up and down for various reasons...otherwise why would anybody be invested?

This too shall pass.

Tell me richardo, what is the new $24.50 for you? (you really don't have to tell...it was meant to be rhetorical) but as many have added to their positions they don't need to see $24.50 to have the same gains that they did back in 2000...so as times have changed, so has many of our positions.

We shall see but I don't think we could have asked to be better positioned from just one year ago.

My exit strategy today could very likely change tomorrow, depending on how things develop...therefore remain fluid and open to the possibilities.

And better yet, get out of the way of your investment ! lol

Good luck !

Mar 17, 2009 12:01PM

Mar 17, 2009 12:05PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply