Free
Message: Re: I realize I will be a target for some, but I believe we need / Kirk,/JOHN..,

Oh, great point in your post:

...Frankly, whether pps went up 3 cents or MMS brought it down 4 cent is irrelevant and should not concern us that much on a daily basis...

It is easy to believe a "trend" and that is what the penny stock world does well to suck in new money and spit out old money at a loss. They win.

I wish a bad a better handle on what the cross license agreements really mean to EDIG and/or DM going forward. Any clues?

John

OT --- As for "C," I bought the financials spyder a few weeks ago. It has done well and I believe the financials are WAY oversold. I just don't know which ones AIG bailed out -- those are the guys that got a free ride and many banks are now quite solid, just scared to take larger risks. That's human nature and it will subside as we see unemployment and real estate stablize late this year if not before. Small biz will rule the day again as it always leads recovery and job creation. All IMO, but I choose not to participate in the muck. 92% of us are working and 89% of us are paying our mortgages on time. This is not the Great Depression II.

Mar 17, 2009 12:01PM

Mar 17, 2009 12:05PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply