Free
Message: Re: I realize I will be a target for some, but I believe we need DB-richardo

"Since you always compare our curret situation to edig of a decade ago"

I don't think that is the case but I do recognize it as part of our real history and a lot can be learned from that experience. Had EDIG never participated in the bubble and not been mentioned in TIME magazine etc etc I doubt any of us would have remained investors. But EDIG did have that experience and it did participate in the market euphoria.

The fact is that the market did recognize the potential for EDIG's patents in these flash markets and ten years later we are about to see that considered once more, imo, based on multiple settlements with notable infringers. Where will it go this time? Are you prepared to limit what might be?

" are you suggesting that we will exceed that past amount?"

No, I never suggested that but I never place limits what the market might do when it considers investment potential.

The purpose of my mention of $24.50 today is that it is very much a part of our EDIG experience and EDIGOKIE brought up the moon shot comments.

So the point is not to think for the market but let market forces do their thing in their own time.

Was $24.50 a realistic expectation in January of 1999 when EDIG was trading under a dime? I didn't expect it to run that far that fast but I was not going to stand in the way.

So again, I am not standing in the way of it this time and the prospects are much more tangible today.... I expect it to rise much higher from here and I have some target levels for my expectations...but if the market disagrees with me and takes it higher, I won't argue with them.

Mar 17, 2009 12:01PM

Mar 17, 2009 12:05PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply