Free
Jul 16, 2010 09:28PM
Jul 17, 2010 07:39AM
Jul 17, 2010 08:06AM
Jul 17, 2010 11:20AM
Jul 17, 2010 11:28AM
Jul 17, 2010 12:15PM

OF,

I had just wrote a longer post, but realized it was probably filled with so much misinformation I decided to start over. I'll see if I can get a history together to answer your question, because I believe that it is an important one for any new investor and it would be good to have a summary on here somewhere.

Long story short is this;

The drill does not tell the story of The Beauce. We know there is gold (alluvial as you mention) but the drill results are too sporadic.

Prior to 2000, sporadic drill results didn't wow Bay St with a risky exploration company and a weak gold price. Other better gold plays out there (like Bre-X for example ;)).

GNH hired Tilsley to try and figure out the source of gold on their property in the 80's. He did, and I will ASSUME he suggested they needed to take larger samples, but they never did what they were told and never paid his last bill.

Fast forward to present day, GNH got Tilsley back and they did what he suggested. He is here for the potential.

This was close to becoming a JV with Osisko in 2003 but Osisko management ultimately decided to focus on their Malartic project instead of a 50% with GNH. Understandable.

Osisko is back in a big way making claims all over the Beauce.

I kind of think that this may be just like Malartic. How did it go undiscovered for so long? I don't know the official answer but perhaps it's as simple as not many people knew about it, and those that did, did not have the wherewithal to turn it into a legitimate deposit.

As I said, I'll see if I can get a truer version of how this has come to be after so long...

You'd think Dreamrr would have said something, eh?

Jul 20, 2010 05:14PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply