Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: opty / Re: Magnus Buchus / Re: FutTheWuk / Re: opty / Re: Now I Understand
Mar 15, 2011 12:58PM
Mar 15, 2011 05:11PM

See my last post to FutTheWuk, for a better communication of what I was intending to convey to you. Essentially, TPL gets reimbursed for the costs it incurs. It also makes PER QUARTER a min of $500K to a max of 15% of the gross licensing revenues for the quarter that remain AFTER payment of direct reimbursed costs to TPL or other parties, payment of other PDS expenses, and funding of the working capital fund, but BEFORE 50/50 distribution of the remaining profits.

For the years 2006 to 2010, PDS made on average $45M per year AFTER expenses and before distribution to partners. So if you assume TPL got 15% of that $45M for its licensing efforts, that's an average of $6.75M per year that it got for licensing (on top of its half of the remaining profit). Spread over the 20 people Chuck Moore alleges were handling the MMP licensing efforts, and that's $337K per person.

Perhaps TPL pays that much on average as a total compensation package to each Alliacense employee , but I'd find it hard to believe that's true. I'd suggest it's more likely to be in the $200K range per employee AVERAGE (assuming some lower end and some higher end employee pay levels), and that would constitute an annual employee cost of $4M. That leaves $2.75M in funds to pay for rent, utilities, etc. Certainly that seems to me to leave substantial amounts left for profit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply