...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: Revised target market, indications, market potential? ... and some numbers?

Fantastic post 10bagr, appreciate your disclosure on your background. I have some deal making in my background also, just from personal ground floor experience with the buying and selling of much smaller and simpler transactions and mergers. I agree with your complexity and "process" thoughts ... very complex with current value and future value considerations.

I like barsax' comments for crerating leverage, but also agree with RVXOldtimer's comment that any deal with significant up front monies will (would) leave investor BP's fingers reaching deep into the future of the library with some collaboration and control over current reasearch/operational activities. To leave that part out would be both naive for BP and significantly less lucrative for RVX. However, then, it should be worth something as well even if milestone related.

I still believe there is significant upside for the pps upong FDA Latter, BoM2 design announcement/sanctioning, and announcement of a partner ... with a much larger upside upon success over 2-3 years.

I still think competing BP's on the early stage "front end" is important ... because the front end of the deal will probably have control over the back end, and probably/maybe the library. 

The library is fun to think about ... but what we have NOW is apabetalone for deal potential is Diabetic/CVD with CKD that we can begin to quantify for market potential for "poops & grins" ... I tried to remember some of the market research from the past for napkin math ...

anyone remember/know the U.S., Asia, and Euro numbers of people afflicted with the disease components (Diabetic/CVD/CKD) that our drug "appears" to help? ... thought it was around 8mm people estimated? ... with an estimated annual ASP of around $1500 for apabetalone, or something like that? ... trying to wrap my head around the potential market and revenues for other calculations?

New Message
Please login to post a reply