...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: Revised target market, indications, market potential? ... and some numbers?

Excellent post cityslicker...sums up why I am staying long on RVX. I'm looking for big success down the road with a bit of hope for luck on something like covid, HIV, Fabry's, etc. Short term, signing a deal to fund BoM3 (a CVR would be excellent)(the credibility of the BP should be a boost to credibility for the RVX brand), clearing up the ORSI debenture and the FDA guidance and letter may help the share price recover a bit but I can't imagine it returning to June 2019 levels ($3.00+++) until we are into the latter phases of BoM3. The scientific momentum on BETi continues to grow and apabetalone, with it's targetting seems to be in a good place.

That being said I don't expect to make money on RVX for another 2 to 5 years. My current hope in the near term is liquidity on Zenith shares but on that I know nothing and I don't think Don has the skill set to take Zenith public in a way which maximizes it's value.

Thanks to all posters for your excellent insights.

GLTA

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply