Free
Message: Re: THIS IS GOOD EXAMPLE FOR e DIGITAL PATENT INFRINGEMENT CASE
Aug 09, 2008 09:05AM

sman998...

Excellent example for why the Court set the MARKMAN HEARING in EDIG case in August of 2010...

Judge WARD is no novice to Patent litigation. He understands the wide reaching effects a Markman Hearing in EDIG case would have on the FLASH Markets...

WARD simply did not wish to have a HEARING within 6 months an then have 50 defendants making Motions for continuance due to not having sufficient time to prepare....

The infamous seven who are being sued now are but a minscule number of the 174 defendants identified by DM and company. And you can be certain that DM is not on vacation till August of 2010. They are busy crossing the "T's" and dotting the "I's" and having their case worked up and ready for 2010 HEARING...

I suspect DM will follow the same routing that TPL did in PTSC case. Armed with a Markman Hearing date, they shall be serving their complaint on the rest of the defendants they have identified.

Given the fact DM are known for having a strong mediation, arbitration, and settlememnt teams, THEY WILL BE BUSY AND ENGAGED during the next 2 years, and I remain strongly positive they shall have results in "Monetizing" EDIG's IP long before the Markman Hearing date...

GLTA...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply