Free
Sep 09, 2008 07:21AM

Sep 09, 2008 07:33AM
Sep 09, 2008 07:51AM

Seems to me that when you first introduced yourself to the board, you said that you had been a long time investor (please correct me if I'm wrong), if that's the case then your opinion is as good as anyones. Here you will find every type of opinion, from the eternal sky is falling to the eternal everything is rosy. My opinion is just that mine, worth no more or less than anyone Else's.

I just believe everyone is in a holding pattern. Although some continue to add shares many have been here for a decade or more and own all they want, can rationalize or afford, and are unwilling to sell. Since we are a penny stock there are no institutions or brokers (maybe a couple?) promoting us, creating basically a stale market for eDig.

Some may believe that like in the past our share price should be jumping on news. It may be just as likely that unlike in the past we have new CEO that has a solid record of not making announcements until they are solid and we are working with DM which could (should) bring a whole new meaning to not allowing any leaks as they could have an adverse affect on any potential settlements.

There are many examples of shares in companies that jumped before the news...and there are many examples of major developments being a major surprise. I feel positive about eDig and believe it will pay off in spades, but that's just my nature and may very well be my downfall with this stock. Besides what do I know? Now, what do you think?

Coyote

New Message
Please login to post a reply