Free

Some how my thoughts go back to Texas where our lawyer was D.M. He had just I believe won a small issue in court and was I believe about to address other cissues when He decided to have the court in CO handle them because he won a case, and because he had a decision made by the judge there reversed.

It was obvious that the judge there did not know which way is up and a very important decision that dealt with many of the large companies we were suing went against us and she involved the 108 patten. CE was imposed on edig and we had this two plus year fight that was corrected by the federal court.

Here is the part I did not like. D.M. also had as a client Apple which was one of the companies that EDIG was suing. After the ruling in CO, D.M. dropped edig stating a conflict of intrest.

I have to wonder why did D.M. ask for a change of venue from Texas where our position was strong to CO where he knew that the judge that had her case reversed on her by D.M. Sorry but what I know of women, their memories are long and they don't forgive if they can get away with it.

The question. Did D.M make the move because he knew he would get an adversae decision against edig that would favor Apple?

There are those that say all things are fare in love and war. I say bull s--t. what happened was another blot on the lawyering profesion.

Now my recollection might be wrong but I doubt that my instinct is that off base. Does anyone remmeber as I did these events. I still can't see the reason for the move to CO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply