Free
Message: Re: As memory serves me-- can lawyering can get dirty

I agree Teddy--after we sign some license agreements and get some cash flow going, Edig will have some tangable way to prove damages from the Duane Morris representation and the conflict of interest with Apple their Goliath client versus us, David. Looking back it now seems more laughable that the Duane Morris lawyer reminded the CO judge, in open court, that she ruled improperly in a prior case that the two had together. Subsequent to that, she ruled against us with the 774 patent, which many here believed should have gone our way. As I posted a while back when we were trading around 4 cents, this win with 108 gave us what we were expecting in CO three and a half years ago and the stock was trading in the 12 cent range then. The stock dropped from there to the 4 cent range. Now we are back on track and if my memory serves correctly the next range of price to go through on the way up is around 19-20 cents. Unless, of course, something new pops with Micro Signet and/or Nunchi, then things could get even better quickly.

New Message
Please login to post a reply