Free
Message: Re: Pacer - e.DIGITAL v. Seagate Technology - Settlement !

Thank you sman! I'm not only happy with the PACER message, but with the fact that somebody - you - is diligently watching for PACERs. Very much appreciated!

So that's two new, unannounced licensees this week (Seagate and New Dane). This makes me suspect that some oponents want to incur the cost in 2014 (taxes). Will there be more tomorrow? Is EDIG holding back on announcing these material events in anticipation issuing a list (of at least two so far)?

I believe they have 3 business days in which to 8-K and announce a material event, though there may be some "play" in this requirement if more material events are iminent (allowing one reporting as opposed to multiple in rapid succession).

This definitely takes the edge off the trading the last couple of days.

BTW, I advise that I was most likely wrong in my "return post" the other day. I was speaking in the context of a first-round jury trial, not an Appeal (about which I know very little). My apologies, though I doubt my post did any harm. The point was/is that prevailing in the Markman is a really big deal, and points to the more probable ultimate outcome (i.e., IMHO we're golden).

I'm really happy to be back in EDIG! No more counting seats in airliners to try to speculate Digeplayer sales! Interestingly perhaps, at about this time 15 years ago I asked Robert when they intended to pursue patent enforcement. Answer "when use of our tech. becomes ubiquitious". Though I wish they would have initiated the action much sooner, it looks like our time has finally come.

Cheers,

SGE

PS: It sure is great to see all the familiar folks here from years long passed. We can enjoy this ride together!

New Message
Please login to post a reply