Free
Message: Re: As memory serves me-- can lawyering can get dirty/dish,doni

Thanks . My only concern in the history is that mistakes that were made not by edig but by lawyers and judges. That pissed me off because the issues that we have are much larger than both of them. That issue remains and now we wait for others who have shoes in this fight to see if what edig has effects them as well. I understand nthat things are better right now but as been the history for edig things turn on a dime because of judges who are ignorant of the basics use their opinions to get them by. Not the law, not what has been decided on by the patent office but their opinion . After 85 years I have seen to often those who we trusted have often times cause us more distress than we cared for.

I look at what might have been if edig was not played for as the fool by these same companies that made billions by the use of edig's product. The only money that even till this day has been as a result of these companies paying up now for their infringment. Not because they want to but because to wait they could end up paying a hell of a lot more.

I think about the 174 companies that have been sued. To think that they all did this not knowing the infringed as one on this site expressed is stupidity. They infringed because the biggest ones did and thought they could get away with it.

Take apple for example. Do their products that they have produced over the years use any form of EDIG's products. If you removed what belongs to edig from their products do they work? Do they work bnetter as a result of their use. Notice not one company that is cited for infringement lais claim to any of what belonged to edig yet when apple thought that its product was infringed on, holy hell was made out to be. News papers anylist of all kind had something to say about it. That 174 infringers were screwing EDIG not one. And yet these bastard went to the bank with billions and edig could not even get a thank you from any of them. Now that pissed me off. and at 84 the money is no longer as important as killing them. Sorry that how I feel. \

Any way thanks for all your intellect even though I did not understand most of it that which I did only confirmed that edig was righ and that they were screwed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply