Free

Expressing frustration, in his descriptive way, venting...something many do here, deserves some tolerance. This poster does not make a habit of this, so how about a break?

Here's his post again so that only Agoracom can remove it if you flag me...whoever the masked Man might be?

Clear Disappointment from Most Respected Stockholders

posted on Sep 02, 11 09:33PMUse the IP Check tool[?]

So many messages to read and great feedback from those who attended. Thank You! When I see SS and Daboss frustrated about where we are, it hits home that we may be a year away or never. I think we were hoping they might pull a rabbit out of the hat yet this year. Instead, Colorado litigation is dead, EVU is dead, reexam is a 2012 issue. The good news is we have another great product we can't sell. The EVU is dead because tablets are taking over the market. What market? People who fly for a living bring their own tech on board, that has always been true. When I was sitting in chemotherapy for three months with an old television hanging from the ceiling, I said to myself, I can sell these units here today. When I went to my sisters nursing home, I looked at the residents and saw people who just wanted to watch a nice movie on their own (no need for WiFi or bells and whistles, they don't understand those things). How about the 4,500+ adult daycare facilities. Perhaps we should follow through with something we start and simplify our thinking because with all the great brain power we can't seem to tie our own shoes. I am no legal expert but DM simply made arrogant mistakes and after LG the bar got lower and lower unfortunately. All my shares are now long term and I still am fortunate that I can use my own brain to make a comfortable living. This investment is not important enough to affect my life but that is not true for some here who really hoped for something better by now. The litltle five year old girl down the street turned a nice profit on her lemonade stand this summer. Perhaps Edigital can take a page from her business plan.

LO

New Message
Please login to post a reply