Free
Message: Re: Hype is not what we need at this time..last word and then I'm done

Sure.

With respect to a business and it's ability to generate revenue/profit, they must be practical, timely and marketable. I agree.

Looking at the last several years, we have an eVU that has not produced enough revenue/profit to show any profit. It wasn't until we had patent settlement income before we had an y earnings per share. I agree, but what can we do about that now, especially with the eVU being made ineffective by other personal devices?

During the time we were marketing the eVU management decided to enhance the model with upgraded specifications. We engineered and spent months if not more than a year along with major expenses and finally decided that it was too expensive or that the market didn't want the redesign. Had management understood the market better we wouldn't have made that decision. No positive solution to that market. I agree, but since we can't go back in time and change some decisions, what can we do about that now with respect to the eVU?

Now we are in the middle of putting our efforts into Nunchi. We must trust that the decision is the correct one for shareholders and the solution to generating profits. What we don't have is any timeline, any specifications, any estimate of revenue/profit, what the market might be, and our ability to finalize the concept, develop partnerships, and profide for future growth. So far, it's a phantom project concerning the above. I agree we must trust managements decision regarding our Nunchi efforts and said as much in an earlier post. As far as getting timelines, specs, estimates on revenue/profit, etc., please advise on how can we get more information when EDIG management isn't talking.

Where is the leadership for growth and when can the shareholders expect to see a return on their investment. Our current leadership is Fred Falk, with help from the BOD. The only way to change that is to vote him/them out. The majority of shareholders must be satisfied with their performance because they still serve. As far as when can shareholders expect to see a return, I would love to know this as well. Please advise on a solution to this question when EDIG management isn't talking.

You ask many questions with no ascertainable answers or bring up issues that would require us to go back in time to fix. I would love to know all of these answers...my question is how do we get them when EDIG management isn't talking?

New Message
Please login to post a reply