Free
Message: Re: Hype is not what we need at this time..last word and then I'm done

Tony-- Your the one that got personel. If you go back to the week before the meeting and re read the conversations then you will find that most of them centered on what is happening with the litergation. Nunchi was really a side issue. That bit is an important one is not what my thought were all about. It appears to me that the BOD switched the topic of conversation from the litegation to Nunchi were were prepared to do so from the start with a video in place.

If the first part of the meeting was directed to whats happening to DM and his direction , thats one thing but someone reported tht the conversation was almost immediatly switch to Nunchi.

We were for the last month a little hyper because of what the judge did and that we all took a beating on the price of the stock. To indicate that we are not to be concerned because of Nunchi is idiotic and for this reason. Its not proven it has not been sold, we have no one at this time interested. We have excepted all the reporting that was given about Nunchi. But most of us were concerned about our position with DM and the litergation. Just re-read the comment from before the meeting.

All to often some on this site seem to just conclude that if you don't like what we say then move on. Let me say this as plain as I can. I bought EDIG with out your help and am hanging on to it in spite of what you say so lets stop with the kid crap of sell and move on.

If you don't have an answer to the questions asked , say so . To switch to Nunchi as an answer to the problems with edig to me a hype.

New Message
Please login to post a reply