Free
Message: Re: Hype is not what we need at this time..weeelllll..Per...

Good questions Alve. I forget the main tech guys name but he is looking a little long in the tooth. I think it was Fred that said he is actually tapping into the tech universe by talking to people that "used to be employed" with eDig. Not sure what they were getting at there? Whether they are paying people piece meal for helping out on the project? or they were just bouncing ideas off of each other? Can't imagine they would do that without some type of privacy agreement?

I think Joe, and Guido need to pay Fred a visit and nail down what his role actually is? I would be happy to go as well, but I'm not very intimidating. Dr. Nunally, besides helping to develop Nunchi was also stated to be heavily involved in writing the patents, which in Freds words help them "Sail" through the process.

Not sure what Cocumellis role is exactly, but he seemed to know a lot about what was going on with the process to just be a board member?

Eric Polis from the Polis family was also there and he acted as Secretary, I don't know exactly what the number of shares these guys own is, but I know it's a lot. Not sure what to make of that?

No RP so Fred is probably doing a lot of his job, not sure why Woody was there either unless it was just to add confidence?

More questions than answers I guess, and with Fred being very tight lipped, I'm not sure we will get any until we have ink drying on a contract.

New Message
Please login to post a reply