Free

My take is, and I'd like other attendees to comment on my interpretation of what was presented, that NUNCHI is still in the development stage. When it began we don't know, when the 1st and 2nd thru 6th patents were filed we don't know. The 4 remaining patents to be filed, we don't know if they are NUNCHI related or not, and maybe they have been filed and they won't make it public yet...lots of questions. Filing # 7 they said is not NUNCHI related.

The reason I say still in development, Allen made it clear in presenting it to prospetive partners, they asked (I posted this previously) can it do this or that, we answer YES. In other words, as new features and benefits are asked to be added, for what ever reason, EDIG finds a way to work it into the package, then presumably, a new patent filing is born. I see the same thing happening hear as Flash-R, they are developing the NUNCHI Portfolio. I can't describe it any other way...that's what it looks like to me.

As for hype that many chimed in on, I believe those who reported did so in good faith as accurately as possible, especially bankerson...our SHM silversurfer/sman998. The enthusiasm included in the reporting was just that...we were excited about what we saw, so I don't view it as hype...whatever....

Once again, Allen stoled the show...lol.

New Message
Please login to post a reply